Looks like you have Javascript turned off! Please enable it to improve your browsing experience.

Financial News Releases

Financial News Releases

  • NetHope, USAID, and Okta Establishing an Information Sharing and Analysis Center with Support from CyberPeace Institute

    Public-Private Partnership to Help Humanitarian Organizations Respond to Cyber Threats WASHINGTON --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep. 8, 2022-- NetHope , USAID , and Okta (NASDAQ: OKTA) are pleased to announce a memorandum of understanding (MOU) for establishing an Information Sharing and Analysis Center
  • Okta to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences

    SAN FRANCISCO --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep. 2, 2022-- Okta, Inc. (NASDAQ: OKTA), the leading independent identity provider, today announced that members of its management team are scheduled to participate in upcoming investor conferences. Details for each event are as follows: Citi’s 2022 Global
  • Okta Announces Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Financial Results

    Q2 revenue grew 43% year-over-year; subscription revenue grew 44% year-over-year Remaining performance obligations (RPO) grew 25% year-over-year to $2.79 billion ; current remaining performance obligations (cRPO) grew 36% year-over-year to $1.50 billion SAN FRANCISCO --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug.
  • Okta Names Emilie Choi to Board of Directors

    SAN FRANCISCO --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug. 22, 2022-- Okta, Inc. (Nasdaq: OKTA), the leading independent identity provider, today announced that Emilie Choi , President and Chief Operating Officer of Coinbase Global, Inc., has been appointed to the company’s board of directors, effective August 19, 2022
  • Okta to Announce Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Financial Results on August 31, 2022

    SAN FRANCISCO --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug. 1, 2022-- Okta, Inc. (NASDAQ: OKTA), the leading independent identity provider, today announced that it will release its financial results for its second quarter fiscal year 2023 ended July 31, 2022 after the U.S. market close on Wednesday, August 31, 2022 .
  • Okta Announces Appointment of Shibu Ninan as New Chief Accounting Officer

    SAN FRANCISCO --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul. 18, 2022-- Okta, Inc. (Nasdaq: OKTA), the leading independent identity provider, today announced the appointment of Shibu Ninan as Chief Accounting Officer effective August 15, 2022 . "With over 25 years of experience and a demonstrated track record of leading
  • Okta for Good Launches New Grant Portfolio to Improve Cybersecurity for Nonprofits

    New Nonprofit Cybersecurity Portfolio commits $1M+ as part of Okta’s 3-year Nonprofit Technology Initiative SAN FRANCISCO --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun. 23, 2022-- Okta, Inc. (NASDAQ:OKTA), the leading independent identity provider, today announced the launch of a Nonprofit Cybersecurity Portfolio and
  • Okta Announces First Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Financial Results

    Q1 revenue grew 65% year-over-year; subscription revenue grew 66% year-over-year Remaining performance obligations (RPO) grew 43% year-over-year to $2.71 billion ; current remaining performance obligations (cRPO) grew 57% year-over-year to $1.41 billion SAN FRANCISCO --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun.
  • Okta Recognized in the 2022 Gartner Peer Insights™ ‘Voice of the Customer’: Access Management

    Okta Named a Customers’ Choice for Access Management Across All Categories Evaluated SAN FRANCISCO --(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 10, 2022-- Okta, Inc. (NASDAQ: OKTA), the leading independent provider of identity, today announced it has been recognized as a Customers’ Choice for the fourth time in a row in
  • Okta to Announce First Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Financial Results on June 2, 2022

    SAN FRANCISCO --(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 2, 2022-- Okta, Inc. (NASDAQ: OKTA), the leading independent identity provider, today announced that it will release its financial results for its first quarter fiscal year 2023 ended April 30, 2022 after the U.S. market close on Thursday, June 2, 2022 .